Tuffcem 101 is a three part, epoxy modified cementitious, fine textured mortar for self smoothing floor screeds in thin layers of 1.5 to 3 mm.
Tuffcem 101 used as a Temporary Moisture Barrier (TMB) under Epoxy, Polyurethane and PMMA floors, over high moisture content substrates, can be used even on green concrete.
Tuffcem 101 Characteristics are as follows :
- Prevents osmotic blistering of resin based coatings over damp substrates.
- Economical and fast, easy application.
- Good levelling properties.
- Impervious to liquids but permeable to water vapour.
- Frost and de-icing salt resistant
- Good chemical resistance.
- Thermal expansion properties similar to concrete.
- Excellent bond to green or hardened concrete whether damp or dry.
- Excellent early and final mechanical strengths.
- Excellent resistance to water and oils.
- For internal or external use.
- Contains no solvents.
- As a Repair material in low traffic area.